Authorizers stand behind creating better public schools in a challenging system, a better education for all kids, and a better way to get there. NACSA supports authorizers in becoming great.
Get the latest updates on new tools, guides, templates and more on a variety of authorizing topics—from researched best practices to emerging trends in the sector.
- Learning Management System: Access to NACSA’s new Learning Management System, an online platform replete with courses, webinars, and other resources
Tailored Training and Support
Receive complimentary registrations to NACSA’s Webinar Series, discounted registration to the annual NACSA Leadership Conference, discounted tuition for the Leaders Program, and early notices about new resources.
- Annual Leadership Conference: Discounted registration to the annual NACSA Leadership Conference
- Member Survey Results: Early access to bi-annual member survey results
Connect with your peers through our NACSA Communities. Recruit top talent to join your team or find your next career opportunity. Our network is more than 1,200 strong, with professionals from more than 115 authorizing offices across the county.
- Community Forum: Access to the NACSA Member Community Forum, where members participate in facilitated conversations
- Careers: Access to post openings on NACSA’s job board
NACSA offers three membership categories as well as NACSA Plus, an add-on package with additional engagement opportunities. Membership dues are based on a fiscal year calendar (July 1–June 30).
Individual Associate Members
Annual dues for Individual Associate members are $300.
Individual associate members are professionals not affiliated with an organization, corporation, or government agency (i.e., an independent practitioner or consultant) who have an interest in high-quality charter school authorizing. (Please note NACSA reserves the right to deny applicants for this rate due to their affiliation with an established organization.)
Annual dues for Associate members are $750.
Associate members are institutions, corporations, units of government, charter school resource centers, state and national associations and nonprofits, and other organizations that are not authorizers, but have an interest in supporting high-quality charter school authorizing throughout their state and nationally.
Associate members may add as many individuals to their member roster as they wish; each roster member receives access to all NACSA member benefits.
Dues for Authorizer members are based on the number of schools in an authorizer’s portfolio:
- 0-1 schools: $500
- 2-15 schools: $1,250
- 16 or more schools: $2,500
NACSA Plus Package
NACSA Plus is an optional upgrade that provides additional benefits for authorizers.
The dues are an additional $1,500.
- Three complimentary registrations to the annual NACSA Leadership Conference
- Priority registration for upcoming NACSA events
- Additional engagement and learning opportunities